Since where we live the soil we have is clay, we had to have some dirt/sand brought in before we could hydroseed. John and I have been doing yard work every chance we get (in between when it's raining) and just want to get grass!!!
So we went the easy way and had this company call CAD come and it shoots out the dirt all over. It saved us a TON of time and was well worth the extra money (which wasn't too much more).
It was so cool to watch and see how from remote controls the guy could shoot the dirt closer, farther, move left and right. He could even back his truck up by remote control. Ryan loved it and told me he wants one of the trucks with remote control for his birthday! When I explained that it wouldn't happen and why, he settled with, "I want to work for them when I get bigger."








No comments:
Post a Comment