Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here at our new house

Here's our living/family room off the kitchen. I don't have anything hanging on the walls, so things look really bare & plain.

Here's my kitchen that I love. I have more counter & cabinet & closet space !!

Here's the entry way taken from the stairs up above. After having a split-entry home I love having this big entry way. We aren't all bumping into each other and trying to sit on the stairs to put our shoes on.

Here's our office.
I'll have to take more pictures later, once I get more things put away and decorated. Things with the move went really well. Although I feel like it's a never-ending supply of boxes to unpack. Ryan and Kayli love it and have been great. Ashlyn just wants to be held and she lets me know it will this loud squeel. (I think she is teething).
Ryan started school today and went well. It is definately different from Colville going 8am-2:40pm to 12:45pm-3:15 pm here in Spokane. He is only in school 2 1/2 hours??? But we are in a great school district which I'm happy about.
John is excited to be back in Spokane and not having to do the commute.
I miss having my mom around to visit with and have an extra hand. Kayli asked me the other day where Nana and PaPa were and I told her they were in Colville at their house. She replied, "Oh, MAN, BUMMER!"



Here's the exterior, not painted. It got too cold before they could paint.


4 comments:

CL said...

Wow guys! Looks super nice. We just got in our house too and I hear you on the never ending boxes. I think I'm ready to take them all to DI :-)

Abby said...

It is beautiful! So excited for you and your new home and new adventures.

amy said...

You house looks so nice! And how exciting to have your own space. I am happy for you!

Katie said...

How fun to move into a new house! ha ha. I love the pictures. It looks so nice. It's a race to see who can get all the boxes unpacked first, you or me...ready, set, go!